RE: [xsl] Transferring xmlns aliases to result tree.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Transferring xmlns aliases to result tree.
From: Paramdeep Ahuja <paahuja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:17:11 +0530
No, I cannot use xsl:copy as during copy it creates new nodes which are the
same as those in the source...what i am trying to do is that instead of
creating new nodes the transformations be applies in the source tree
itself...XSLT in itself creates a new tree always, so writing a stylesheet
does not solve  my problem...What I want to know whether it is possible
through Xalan