Re: [xsl] read/write in the same xml file

Subject: Re: [xsl] read/write in the same xml file
From: abbouh <abbouh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:22:52 +0000
 i think i need absolutely the same file,because in my application
i have to write for each paragraph its place in the output file (with
bits)
so at every writing text i have to add length(text) to old counter,
for this reason i decided to use a file compte.xml which will be
overwrited after each readind text.
the problem still exist if you use <redirect:close> between
reading an closing?