Re: [xsl] Import HREF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Import HREF
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 15:12:02 -0600 (MDT)
This is just an educated guess but... You're wanting "/" to be the web root,
but the URI resolver used by the XSLT processor is probably not aware of how
your web server is configured. "/stuff" to it means something like
"file:///C:/stuff" ... so try prefacing the href with
/real/path/to/the/web/root (whatever it is).