[xsl] Re: Re: Announcement: FXSL version 1.2

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: Announcement: FXSL version 1.2
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:49:41 +0200
> 4Suite, you mean. Thanks for the mention.
>
> I'm not about to spend hours reading every test file in the FXSL .zip to
> figure out what to do with each of them, especially with no expected
results
> provided, but I did compare 4xslt output to Saxon's for a few of the test
> files, and the results were identical, aside from the usual
inconsequential
> things like attribute order.

Thanks a lot Mike.

So, we add 4Suite to the list.

> I was testing with latest development code (what will become 4Suite
1.0b1),
> but you probably can say it works with 4Suite 1.0a1.
>
> If you want help setting up 4Suite, it's not difficult, and you can use
the
> command-line tool '4xslt' to do your testing easily enough. All you need
is
> Python 2.1 or 2.2.

I'll try to do it as soon as possible. What stopped me before was the
uncertainty that there would be a convenient command-line utility (this is
not mentioned on the web page) I am not a Python programmer and writing a
Python program to invoke 4Suite was not too acceptable.

Thank you once again.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.