Re: [xsl] When does sort occur?

Subject: Re: [xsl] When does sort occur?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
> I use MSXML 3.0 and I think it does not support EXSLT. If I am incorrect in
> this, I will be glad to hear.
>
> Ragulf Pickaxe :)

Two things to note:

 1. It is not necessary to have Exslt in order to use a max() function. With MSXML3
    you can use the "maximum" template from FXSL 1.1

 2. Just a few days ago I announced an implementation of EXSLT (the "common"
    and "sets" modules) for MSXML4. This can bedownloaded from the project page of
    FXSL: http://sf.net/projects/fxsl

I thought people, who use MSXML are probably using mostly MSXML4 -- I will produce
an EXSLT implementation for MSXML3 if there is sufficient demand -- just let me
know.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.