RE: [xsl] href problem...using CDATA needed?

Subject: RE: [xsl] href problem...using CDATA needed?
From: "Kathy Burke" <Kathy_Burke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:03:56 -0400
I too claim no special expertise (hence some of my less-than-intelligent
questions)...but I'm using this xml document, transformed with xsl into an
html doc. My goal is not to have XSLT process it, but the html page process
it, so I need to get the "text" of the code into the html.

I have gone back to the html script element...the msxml:script was from code
I found in my search for a solution.

Thanks.

Kathy