Subject: [xsl] A Calendar Project...

Subject: Subject: [xsl] A Calendar Project...
From: Neil Smith <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:16:01 +0100
You might want to start by using the well know icalendar XML (xcalendar) format detailed at the Mozilla site. I use it as a data repository for calendar information.

The nice thing is you can then transform it to flat vcal or ical files for import into Outlook, MS Works calendar, Mozilla calender and apple icalendar. Allows people to add events to their local desktop calendar I mean.

Cheers - Neil Smith.