[xsl] How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?

Subject: [xsl] How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 05:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have been playing with several XSLT processors and nearly all of them provide a
command-line option (usually -t, but for some -verbose), so that when specified the
XSLT processor produces the time taken for the specified transformation.

However, I couldn't find such command-line option -- neither for Xalan J nor for
Xalan C. It's a pity, as Xalan C appears to be one of the fastest.

I would greatly appreciate any hint whether specifying such timing for Xalan is
possible and, if yes, how to do it.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.