RE: [xsl] How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?
From: "Nancy Pate" <paten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:51:28 -0400
Try -DIAG ?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dimitre
Novatchev
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 8:37 AM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I have been playing with several XSLT processors and nearly all of them
provide a command-line option (usually -t, but for some -verbose), so
that when specified the XSLT processor produces the time taken for the
specified transformation.

However, I couldn't find such command-line option -- neither for Xalan J
nor for Xalan C. It's a pity, as Xalan C appears to be one of the
fastest.

I would greatly appreciate any hint whether specifying such timing for
Xalan is possible and, if yes, how to do it.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.