[xsl] Re: How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?

Subject: [xsl] Re: How to get the transformation time for Xalan (J / C) ?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:25:59 +0200
Thanks to Jarno, Nancy and Jarkko.

Now I have half of the necessary information (-DIAG is what I needed. BTW,
Jarkko, I need just the time for the transformation, otherwise I could have
used even a stop-watch).

The same question still remains open for Xalan C:

"Is there a command-line option for Xalan C that will cause the time for the
transformation to be reported?"

Please, if someone knows, tell us how to do this.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.