Re: [xsl] coping with huge xml-saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] coping with huge xml-saxon
From: "XSL_chatr" <XSl_chatr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:11:16 +0100
I tried jd.bigxml ........
This is fantastic. I transformed a 600 Mg file in 3 minutes. WOW
Now I need to use the saxon extensions which i have been using sofar. Can i
just use them straight away with this transformers. I thought it will work
because the necessary information is there in Namespace declaration and
Classpath ..( saxon.jar). It isnt working though. I have
created an extension function in java that does writeToFile(). I will use
this only if I am sure I can not use the Saxon extensions with other
transformers.PLease advice anyone if there is anything I can do about this.
"To use Saxon extensions with other transformers ".
Thanks a lot Johannes again for the input.