RE: [xsl] doctype declaration and msxmldom

Subject: RE: [xsl] doctype declaration and msxmldom
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:04:26 -0400
Yes, it should, as I said (or hinted, anyway) earlier in this thread. :->

He probably just needs to tell MSXML to stop validating. That doesn't mean stop resolving entity refs.

Cheers,
Wendell

At 09:26 AM 6/20/2003, Nancy wrote:
Okay.  Then shouldn't Dan's DOCTYPE declaration work?  You can declare
ISO entities in a DTD.  Or is it just an MSXML problem?

    "Thus I make my own use of the telegraph, without consulting
     the directors, like the sparrows, which I perceive use it
     extensively for a perch." -- Thoreau