[xsl] How to know that node is present or not ??

Subject: [xsl] How to know that node is present or not ??
From: Dipesh Khakhkhar <dkhakhkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:05:57 -0400
Hi,

I am writting an xsl wherein i am looking for some particular nodes and taking
specific action if i found them. Here i am forming an text output and i am
inserting data with some delimeter.

My question is how do i acertain that that node i didnt found and for that i
just need to put blanks with some delimeter.

I thought of using "xsl:if" and "xsl::choose" but this wont solve my problem
as it is used for testing some data contect as of my knowledge.

Please guide me to solve this problem.
Thanks in the anticipation that i will get some hints to solve my problem.

Regards
Dipesh