RE: [xsl] how can i get a sub-tree(between two chapter)

Subject: RE: [xsl] how can i get a sub-tree(between two chapter)
From: Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:27:03 +0300
Hi,

> > and i want for each chapter get its length,so how can i get a
> > sub-tree(between two chapter) in this file like:
> >
> > -for chapter1:
> >
> > chap1
> >          |---ht
> >          |---(para|list|notesect)*
> >
> > -for chapter2:
> >
> >  |---chap2
> >              |---ht
> >              |---(para|list|notesect)*
> >
> > -for chapter3:
> >
> >  |---chap3
> >              |---ht
> >              |---(para|list|notesect)*

I have to admit I don't understand the notation you use above, or rather your question, but if you're trying to flatten the structure, see <http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/flatten.html>. In the future, it might be easier for people if you showed your source document as a plain, stripped-down, XML document, or e.g. your RelaxNG schema instead of ASCII art hierarchy picture.

Cheers,

Jarno - VNV Nation: Honour 2003 <http://synthetic.org/play.html>