[xsl] FW: xsl:document() and Access is Denied error

Subject: [xsl] FW: xsl:document() and Access is Denied error
From: Erika Marlow <EMarlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:48:50 -0500

<xsl:variable name="Names" select="document('\\intranet\FileName.xml')" />

I'm using the above xsl:variable to pull data from FileName.xml for use in
Log.xsl.  I'm using Internet Explorer 6 SP1 on a Win 2000 machine.  I
continually receive an Access is Denied error when running the xslt,
possibly due to having only read permissions where the files reside.  Does
the document( ) call create a "temp.xml" file with the two xml documents
combined?  I can't think of any reason why it would produce this error.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Erika Marlow
Web Developer

-
end

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to them, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way.  To do so may be unlawful.  If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.