Re: [xsl] indent="no" does not prevent inserts of New Line

Subject: Re: [xsl] indent="no" does not prevent inserts of New Line
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:24:00 +0100
> How can I prevent the break? I've read some threads, where indent="no" was
> recommended, but I see no change...

indent="no" which is anyway the default for xml output
prevents the system adding white space to indent elements but the
newline you see isn't being added by the system, you have it explictly
in the template, so it appears in the output for the same reason that
"Club" appears in the output,

Simplest is just don't have a newline in your text node, otherwise
do something like
 <xsl:text>path=&quot;Redaktion|Content|data|Daten|Club</xsl:text>
 <xsl:text>Suche|Laender|Zusatzinfos|</xsl:text>

as the white space node between the two xsl:text nodes will be ignored
by the stylesheet.

David