RE: [xsl] cookie not working inNetscape

Subject: RE: [xsl] cookie not working inNetscape
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 07:51:05 -0600

Very interesting.

It's not a problem with *your* XSLT--I tried both your HTML and your
stylesheet in the same browsers, and got the same results.

However, when I moved the code from the "onload" handler to the body of your
document, like so:

        <script
type="text/javascript">setCookie('HOGE');getCookie();</script>

it worked in Netscape.  For some reason, when serializing the output, the
browser doesn't trigger the onload event.  I would consider this a bug in
Transformiix.  (A quick Bugzilla search over at mozilla.org revealed a quite
lengthy list of XSLT-related issues.)

cheers,
b.

| brian martinez                           brian.martinez@xxxxxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.357.3548 |
| cheap tickets, part of trip network                fax 303.357.3380 |
| 6560 greenwood plaza blvd., suite 400           englewood, co 80111 |
| cendant travel distribution services   http://www.cheaptickets.com/ |