[xsl] Fwd: How to list items

Subject: [xsl] Fwd: How to list items
From: David Ohlemacher <ohlemacher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:44:06 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am new to XSL and this list. This example isn't exactly what I need but it is close and simpler to explain.

== BACKGROUND ==
Assume we have the XML file below that contains any number of classes each of which have any number of subclasses. Also subclasses can have subclasses, etc.

== QUESTION ==
Is it possible to write a XSL sheet to list each class and under the class write an indented list of the subclasses for it? The thing that makes this difficult is that the subclass lists may have class entries for classes that have not yet been listed (or never will be). I would further like an additional list of superclasses (not shown) for each class.

TIA,
-d

<!------------- myOutput.txt --------------> classA classA_1 classA_2 ... classA_n classZ_1 classA_1 classA_1_1 classA_1_1

classA_n