Re: [xsl] Netscape7.1 bug or bad code?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Netscape7.1 bug or bad code?
From: N   Y <yukinz_jp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:35:41 +0900 (JST)
thank you for the reply,

I removed comment tag(<xsl:comment></xsl:comment>)
and tried again.
the JavaScript works fine in Netscape7.1.

but, I wonder why the JavaScript(between
<xsl:comment><![CDATA[ and ]]></xsl:comment>tag )
is ignored only Netscape Version 7.1?
the JavaScript isn't ignored in  Netscape Version 7.02.

thank you for any hint,

Yuki N