RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 15:19:03 -0300
Merçi. I'll do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Didier PH Martin [mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Miércoles, 02 de Julio de 2003 03:03 p.m.
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Claudio,

Claudio said:
That's why I wondered if there was any place to see a graphic or so to
understand the whole architectural schema, and which is the best way to move
forward. I can do, as somebody said, look at the example, try and fix (which
I already did), but I guess there's no need to reinvent the wheel when you
already overcome all these issues.

Didier replies:
In a previous life I wrote this: This article explains
the XML/XSLT process occurring either at the server side or the client side.

If you want to read more, just go to my personal site and read some of my
articles I wrote about the XML technologies.

Didier PH Martin