RE: [xsl] XSLT Architecture: Next Step

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT Architecture: Next Step
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:33:12 +0200
Hi,

my point of view is a little different, i see xslt as transformation of structure and content like a bridge, but the presentation of the output html after crossing that bridge is in html structure rendered if using advance design technics in css.

That´s the way we are building our websoftware application, where xml is also the bridge to our old client/server software wrapped in COM-Objects connected to a database, where on a webserver java-servlets communicate between this backend and sending xml with processing-instructions to the stylesheets, which outputted the frontend in html/css/js. These are also 5 Layers:

Database, Com, Java, xml/xslt, Html/Js/Css

Greetings,

Hans Braumüller
Systementwickler Web-Design
Hanse Orga AG