Re: [xsl] Generated code is not working

Subject: Re: [xsl] Generated code is not working
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:01:17 +0100
From: jan.soer@xxxxxxxxx
To: XSL List <XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [xsl] Generated code is not working Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 14:47:41 +0200

Hello,

I have the following problem:

I create XX checkboxes (depending on the input) and these checkboxes
generate some actions. (visible/hide objects...)

The HTML generated is correct and is working as it should be (I use XML Spy
for debugging) but when I use the XSL within a JSP it doesn't react at all
(the screen is build up OK but no actions... and no actions are performed.

Another question is: Is it normal that the code generated isn't visible
when I use the "View Source" option ?

Is there anything I can add or do to make it visible ?

Regards

Jan Soer

Can you show us an example of the text the browser is receiving? Is it of the correct mime/type?
Are you transforming to HTML entirely on the server via JSP or on the client?

--

Joe