Re: [xsl] url query works with mozilla; not IE

Subject: Re: [xsl] url query works with mozilla; not IE
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:44:01 +0100
  I am trying all sorts of variations. Here is one
  that will not, but not sure why? Am I making an
  obvious mistake/assumption?

Despite multiple postings I think you still haven't shown how you are
defining $myvar, so without knowing what's in it, it's hard to guess
how to change it.

Also it is very hard to debug a stylesheet inside the browser,
run it on the command line and look in the generated file
at exactly what characters are produced for this img element.
If you can hand correct the generated html so it works, then you should
be able to easily modify the stylesheet to produce what you just
produced by hand. Just trying variations might work in the end but might
never converge.

David