RE: [xsl] Generating CSV : Line feed and carriage return not working

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating CSV : Line feed and carriage return not working
From: "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Crossley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:21:37 +0100
Hm. Well, I am doing all this server side and have set the mime type to text/plain. This has had some effect because some of the line breaks with <xsl:text>&#10;&#13;</xsl:text> are now working (albeit with loads of tab space). But not all are working which is odd.

The structure i have is

for each a
  print a
  print new line 1
  for each b in a
    print b
    print new line 2
  end for each
  print c
  print new line 3
  print d
  print new line 4
end for each

print new line 3 and 4 work and the rest do not. Baffled.