RE: [xsl] Site structured on XSLT.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Site structured on XSLT.
From: "Claudio Russo" <crusso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:19:59 -0300
Wendell

Thanks for your reply. I wasn't able to answer it since yesterday was national holiday down here.
I'll take a look at LMNL.org asap.
Mainly I would like to structure it with the concept that there's no server (since I don't have one where to run it), and though it will do it client side. This shouldn't be an issue when we move to it latter on. So, data file should be in a directory and processed in the client. I don't think batch mode should be the approach since this will limit the capability of dinamically change the environment.

Regards, Claudio.