RE: [xsl] output html source

Subject: RE: [xsl] output html source
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:48:38 +0100
> In my response to Jim Fuller's post (in which I forgot to
> edit the subject line, sorry guys) I said that as I couldn't
> be sure I had access to a node-set() function, I couldn't see
> how to use the variable/rtf approach he suggested.

lets not forget the exslt nodeset approach...

gl ,jim fuller
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of this communication is strictly prohibitedand may be unlawful. Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for unlawful business purposes.

This also confirms that this message has been swept for viruses, although Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email or contents.