Re: [xsl] exslt date-time

Subject: Re: [xsl] exslt date-time
From: "I-Lin Kuo" <ikuoikuo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:52:21 +0000
Thanks Jeni,

I'm using xalan 2.3.1. I'll look into upgrading to 2.5.1

I-Lin Kuo, Ann Arbor, MI

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi I-Lin,

> I'm trying to implement exslt date-time() function for the first
> time. I'm on xalan-j within cocoon.

What version of Xalan-J are you using? If you're using the latest
version (2.5.1) then date:date-time() is built-in, so you should be
able to use it without importing anything. Just do:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:template match="/">
    eat my dogfoo 24567
    <xsl:value-of select="date:date-time()"/>
    poo pooh

If that doesn't work, then there's a bug in Xalan-J, which you should
report to them. From the output that you report, I think this might be
the case...

Jeni Tennison