RE: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]
From: "Craig Kattner" <CKattner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 09:23:44 -0500*

-----Original Message-----
From: Ragulf Pickaxe [mailto:jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:47 AM
To: XSL-List@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xsl] MSXML5 suport XSLT2? [Slightly OT]

Hi all,

I think this is slightly off-topic as it is a vendor-specific quesiton.

Prompted by the discussion about regex support in XSLT2, and having
installed Office 2003 (Beta), whereafter I have found that I have access to
some msxml2.domdocument50 (in Visual Basic) - which I think must mean that a
new version of msxml is to be released (or is released) - I am interested in
hearing if anybody knows whether this version supports XSLT2.

Is there anyone who can point me to where I can see which features are
included in this version?

Ragulf Pickaxe :)

Protect your PC - get VirusScan Online