Re: [xsl] Microsoft.XMLDOM UTF-8 Encoding!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Microsoft.XMLDOM UTF-8 Encoding!
From: "[Tech]" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:51:56 -0400
> Try <form ... accept-charset="utf-8">
Interesting!

- IE dont understand!
- Mozilla uderstand it but act same as  <meta http... charset=UTF-8">

Any way, charset "dont" encode any thing, it's just a "mark" for browser to
tell what kind of date on the document. If local setting are not UTF-8 you
tell wrong specification to the browser.

I'am sure that I most detect local encoding, and force that local charset on
my document.
I think Google go that way...

Tx a lot.