RE: [xsl] Detecting the tags inside CDATA section

Subject: RE: [xsl] Detecting the tags inside CDATA section
From: Deepti Kodeboyina <dkodeboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:56:44 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Presently that's what I have done

"You need to parse the XML document, extract text node containing the CDATA section,
and then pass the string value of this text node to an XML parser and
parse it again."

This XML generated by a software so I am not putting the nested document
into the CDATA section.

I also want to know what to do inorder to take care of the case when i
might also have multiple CDATA sections(which contain XML documents
within them).

Do you know of any extension function that would be able to convert this string
from the CDATA section into a set of nodes that I could parse through using the same xslt
stylesheet itself ?

Being a newbie to xslt i have not used any extension functions until now.
any pointers on doing this would be great !

Thank you
deepti