RE: [xsl] Re: xslt used for anything wacky?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: xslt used for anything wacky?
From: "Jim Fuller" <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:50:52 +0100
though the title says 'stupid xsl tricks', I would argue that some of them are very useful.
http://www.incrementaldevelopment.com/papers/xsltrick/

search the xslt archives for some of the xmas submissions by David Carlisle or go here
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N3773.html

things xslt cant do
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/nono.html

cheers,  jim fuller