RE: [xsl] replacing , with a .

Subject: RE: [xsl] replacing , with a .
From: Mohd Shadab <mshadab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:54:36 +0100
This should be of some help if not translate(string,",",".")

<xsl:param name="replace" select=","/>
<xsl:param name="with" select="."/>

<xsl:template name="do-replace">
 <xsl:param name="text"/>
 <xsl:choose>
  <xsl:when test="contains($text, $replace)">
   <xsl:value-of select="substring-before($text, $replace)"/>
   <xsl:value-of select="$with"/>
   <xsl:call-template name="do-replace">
    <xsl:with-param name="text" select="substring-after($text, $replace)"/>
   </xsl:call-template>
  </xsl:when>
  <xsl:otherwise>
   <xsl:value-of select="$text"/>
  </xsl:otherwise>
 </xsl:choose>
</xsl:template>

Regards,

Shadab

Developer

Address: 4 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6JP
Tel: +44 (0)20 7802 4643 fax: +44 (0)20 7802
email: mshadab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

do something lastminute.com