RE: [xsl] preserve structure of xml?

Subject: RE: [xsl] preserve structure of xml?
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:11:46 +0000
Thank you all for your inputs.

Actually, I found the problem myself. I had indent="no" in my stylesheet, so of course it behaved as it did. With indent="yes" it works as expected.

As I did not recieve my own mail that day, I thought that the mail had not been sent, so I did not write that I had found the solution.

I don't know about DOM serializer versus XSLT serializer, I only use the oSource.transform(oStylesheet) method, and I don't know which catagory this falls into.

The XSLT processor in MSXML doesn't ignore indent=yes. But many people
using MSXML do the serialization using the DOM serializer rather than
the XSLT serializer, and the DOM serializer knows nothing about the
stylesheet.

Ragulf Pickaxe :)