[xsl] keep-together.within-page property

Subject: [xsl] keep-together.within-page property
From: gamperlm@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Gamperl Markus)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 04:52:04 -0400
Hello guys!

I have got an XSL:FO problem with tables. My PDF-Formater (Antennahouse) breaks up a table row when there isn't enough place on the site. But now i have implemented that it puts the table row which is too big, on a new site:

<xsl:template match="table">
   <fo:table>
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </fo:table>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="tr">
   <fo:table-row keep-together.within-page="always">
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </fo:table-row>
</xsl:template>

And now to my problem - when a table row is to big for one page, i get an area overflow! But in this case the PDF-Formatter should break up the table-row because there is no other way!

How can i solve this???

Thank you in advance!

Markus