RE: [xsl] saxon:omit-meta-tag attribute being ignored

Subject: RE: [xsl] saxon:omit-meta-tag attribute being ignored
From: "Ryan McFall" <mcfall@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:31:39 -0400
Thanks - I had noticed that Saxon 7 appears to omit this extension, and
I thought I tried the saxon 6 name space, but trying that namespace
again with Saxon 6 made it work.  Probably some permutation of other
things made it not work previously.  I'll stick with Saxon 6 if no one
knows how to make it work with 7.

Ryan