RE: [xsl] XSL Dependency Mapping

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL Dependency Mapping
From: Gary Cornelius <gary.cornelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:43:14 +0100
Andy,

I think the best tools are specific to processors, Xemacs has some fantastic
free customisation modules for debugging with all the Java processors and
another for also libxml http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net/. The
http://www.marrowsoft.com XSLT product appears to do a similiar job with
MSXML and there is also a free trial period for their product!

XSLT CookBook code has a few templates to add to your library to help you
trace usage in the debugging section http://examples.oreilly.com/xsltckbk/

There used to be a tool in development at http://www.xsldoc.org/ that could
map and write documentation for templates, does anyone know where it has
gone to? It didn't use to deal with imports and includes last time I tried
it but it may have been developed since I last looked at it!

Jeni on this list also has a tool at
http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/utilities/ that may develop to trace
dependancy!?!

Hope some of this information is useful!

Cheers

Gary

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails and other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. By replying to this email you give your consent to such monitoring.