[xsl] entity include using Xalan and java 1.4

Subject: [xsl] entity include using Xalan and java 1.4
From: "tomas kaspar" <tkaspar@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:47:53 +0200
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is proper list for my question but hopefully yes. I
have two XSL templates and one is icluded in the other one. When I'm
using <xsl:include> and <xsl:call-teplate> everything works fine. But
when I try to include the whole teplate into the first one using
<!DOCTYPE stylesheet [
	<!ENTITY menuentity SYSTEM "menuincl.xsl">
]>

then during tranformation i get errors like
Document root element "xsl:stylesheet", must match DOCTYPE root
"stylesheet".
etc.

I'm using java 1.4 and Xalan 2.5. The strange thing is that when I
remove the Xalan from the bootclasspath and I let java  use its own
Xalan (older version that is packaged withint rt.jar) everything works
fine.

Has anyone already met this problem?

Thanks in advance.

tomas