Re: [xsl] Adding another layer of global styling

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding another layer of global styling
From: Charles Muller <acmuller@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:14:52 +0900 (JST)
The aforementioned sample bibliography package (including the
enhancements offered by Wendell) are available at:

http://www.acmuller.net/temp/yogacara/bibliography/yogacara-bib.html

The links under

[Notes on the Bibliography] (this gives a very mild explanation of the
<biblStruct> element for people who little or nothing of XML)

[Download XML source (with DTD and XSL)] (this is the ZIP package)

May both be of interest.

Anyone is free to use either the data or any of the support code as they
wish. I am still quite a novice at XSL and the basic file was cut down
from a larger project, so the XSL may not be all that useful. Whatever.

I will be working on this for another couple of weeks before going
public, so if you happen to look at it and have comments, I'm all ears,
so to speak.

Chuck