[xsl] Re: Another XSL Structure/Template Problem...

Subject: [xsl] Re: Another XSL Structure/Template Problem...
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:57:07 +0200
"John Liebermann" <ahsan_hussain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:000601c36953$c50cfa70$a301a8c0@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> you wouldn't understand my problem without looking at XML and XSL files in
> full length. Thanks for your help anyways.
>
> Regards,
>
> John Liebermann

If you yourself are not able to define the essence of the problem and
construct a mini-example, then the problem is not well-defined. So the first
step towards solving the problem is to (define it in a concise manner)
construct the minimal possible example that still demonstrates the same
problem. If in the process you do not come to a solution, post the
meni-example here again.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.