[xsl] Using a reference in a sort

Subject: [xsl] Using a reference in a sort
From: "Jesse M. Heines" <heines@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:52:28 -0400
Amirico,

Could you please e-mail me the XSL file you used to generate your
output?  You only included excerpts of your XML and output files.
Please zip up all the files and send me the entire set.  Thanks.

I really appreciate your help on this, but I could not get what you
suggested to work.  What XSL engine are you using?  I'm using Xerces.

One last thing.  I tried to send an email to you at the return address
in your posting, melinor@xxxxxxx, as shown below:

> Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:19:23 +0100
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Am=E9rico_Albuquerque?= <melinor@xxxxxxx>

This generated an error from your mail server:

My direct e-mail address is heines@xxxxxxxxxxx  Please zip up your test
files and send them there, because I can't send you mine without a valid
e-mail address, and I can't send them to the xsl-list.  They're too
large (and contain too much proprietary information) to post in text
format.

Thank you,
Jesse