[xsl] XSL-friendly web hosting recommendations?

Subject: [xsl] XSL-friendly web hosting recommendations?
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:40:49 -0500
Hi all,
Sometimes on this list, the advantages of server-side XSL processing
have been promoted.
I'm looking for a web hosting service that will allow me flexibility
in that sort of thing... using XML, XSL, Cocoon, and so on on my web
site.

Many hosting services don't seem to let you have much hands-on control;
they offer you a "control panel" but no shell access. They offer a
CGI bin but I'm not sure if that would let you do what you want with
XSL.

Does anyone have recommendations for a web hosting service for
programmers that allows you to use the tools you want on your web site?
I'm not looking for anything fancy; it's just going to be a personal/
family web site.

Thanks,
Lars