Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting Upper-Case first. Microsoft bug?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 06:19:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David ,
The output got is --
 Location="WA4136" />
    <row ReturnValue="0" Store_ID="8"
 Location="wA4136" />
    <row ReturnValue="0" Store_ID="10"
 Location="WA4138" />

If you observe the 1st two rows, they are sorted
correctly (W appearing before w) -- their integer part
is same. The 3rd row's integer part is different than
2nd(which makes *WA*4138 after *wA*4136 -- though
case-order is specified as upper-first) , so i believe
output is correct.. Please let me know if i am wrong.

i have just also found that *Xalan 2.5.1 produces same
result as MSXML 4.0* ..

Regards,
Mukul