RE: [xsl] How to process individual values of an attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to process individual values of an attribute
From: "Lars Huttar" <lars_huttar@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:55:37 -0500
I don't think there's a really easy way to do it for all cases in XSLT 1.0.

If the values are IDREFs, you can use id() to create a
nodeset and use for-each or apply-templates to process the nodes.

If they aren't IDREFs, you can write a recursive template using
substring-before() to loop through the space-separated values.

Lars