Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Variables

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Variables
From: allan.mccluskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:01:12 +1000
Thanks. But wouldn't these variables be out of scope if you want to use
them outside of the for-each?

e.g.  wouldn't this be incorrect

<xsl:for-each select="control/screen/width[@screenWidth='1024']">
    <xsl:variable name="a">1<xsl:variable>
    <xsl:variable name="b">2<xsl:variable>
    <xsl:variable name="c">3<xsl:variable>
</xsl:for-each>

<xsl:value-of select="$a"/>

                      Adriaan Woerléé
                      <ade@xxxxxxx>                     To:       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                          cc:
                      owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:  Re: [xsl] Creating Multiple Variables
                      rrytech.com

                                                 |---------------------|
                      08/08/2003 11:25           | ( ) Urgent(4 hours) |
                      Please respond to xsl-list | (*) Normal(24-48)   |
                                                 | ( ) Low(72 hours)   |
                                                 |---------------------|  Expires on

<xsl:for-each select="control/screen/width[@screenWidth='1024']">
    <xsl:variable name="a">1<xsl:variable>