Re: [xsl] <xsl:if>

Subject: Re: [xsl] <xsl:if>
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 18:44:42 +0200
aAROSO Jose Antonio wrote:

<xsl:value-of select="$aname" /> <!-- The problem is here

When there are two primary keys is only print the name of the first
attribute. I can print for the first attribute key aname[1] for second
aname[2] and so on, but i didnt do it-->

The variable hold a node set. The xsl:value-of statement selects the string value, which is the text of the first node in the node set. If you want to process all nodes, use xsl:apply-templates or xsl:for-each, for example <xsl:for-each select="$aname"> <xsl:value-of select="."/> </xsl:for-each>

Somehow I suspect you'll post a follow-up question...

Where did the virtues of snipping unrelated old quotes go?

J.Pietschmann