Re: [xsl] Using URL parameters in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using URL parameters in XSL
From: Julian Wood <woodj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:12:15 -0600
Hi Mukul,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately this is a user-generated parameter (from another local (ie on CD) web page), so I don't see how I can write their choice to a file, or even manipulate a file so it reflects their choice, such that I could read it in via document(). I was thinking sending it as a get parameter in the URL would be best, but still no luck in getting it back again in the next xsl document.

Regards,