Re: AW: AW: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showingup.

Subject: Re: AW: AW: [xsl] exclude result prefixes doesn't stop prefix from showingup.
From: "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:23:59 -0400
I tested 6.5.3 and 6.5.2 in this case. Xerces 2.4.0 on j2sdk 1.4.1_02 and Tomcat 4.1.24. Also tested Xalan 2.5.0

I'll also note that I'm using SAXTransform filter chain, but the final transform shown in this example uses a template so I can set several parameters. This is the transform I'm encontering the xmlns:ddi space within.

-thanks,
Mark

Michael Kay wrote:
Strange that Saxon on Windows would behave different than Saxon on Linux.

Mark, did you ever tell us which Saxon version you were using?

Michael Kay