Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: AW: AW: global variable and position() once more

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: Re: AW: AW: global variable and position() once more
From: fe.sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:49:09 -0400
Thank you Dimitre, I went to the exslt.org site and read about it, it looks like I won't
be able to keep testing the stylesheets in XMLSpy, but at least I know now the MS .NET
Framework might work, the whole application should be developed in VS .NET.
Funny though that I made a search over the MSDN on EXSLT and it gave me no results :\

These zip packages in the exsl.org site are only the definition files of the extended
functions?
Lizet