[xsl] Re: Re: EXSLT, how to use its functions once more

Subject: [xsl] Re: Re: EXSLT, how to use its functions once more
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:25:48 +0200
No chance, as XMLSPY uses its own internal XSLT processor for debugging --
not MSXML4.

exMsxml.exe provides EXSLT support for MSXML4 -- not for the internal
XMLSPY processor.

I hope that I might be wrong on this and the developers of XMLSPY explain
how such debugging can be performed.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

<fe.sola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,
I just set the exMsxsl.exe tool as an external processor in the XMLSpy but
it still
fails to support the extended functions, everything works fine when I use
the command-
line utility directly, but I would like to trace through the stylesheet for
debugging.
Is there any chance that when I try to debug the stylesheet in the XMLSPY it
gets the
default processor instead of the external I just set?
tia,
Lizet