Re: [xsl] [Fwd: Re: Re: Using a variable in XSLT]

Subject: Re: [xsl] [Fwd: Re: Re: Using a variable in XSLT]
From: Tim Müller-Seydlitz <tms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:53:37 +0200
Feedback the way I did
Thanks for the insight I modified the proposed solution a little bit and got the result I expected

<!-- This is to select docomentation in the selected. All documentation elements but those in the selected language are not in the result set.
This choose a system.
Only the selected sys is present in the output.

<xsl:template match="xs:documentation">
   <xsl:if test="*[lang('de')]" >
       <xsl:element name="xs:documentation">
           <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
           <xsl:apply-templates select="*[name()=$SystemSelected]/text()"/>

If I generate the xs:documentation elements directly with <xs:documentation> I get an empty namespace argument in the output like <xs:documentation xmlns="">
I don't know whether this is a bug in XML Spy or related to the namespaces I used in the header of the XSLT

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="";